The Last two weeks of school were so crazy busy! One weekend my roommates and I planned a little movie party. We made some food and then watched the movie Elf with some friends, it was really fun, I love that movie! All of my classes went really good and it was sad to have to leave some of them. I made a few really good friends in a few of my classes. I am also sad because three of my roommates won't be here next semester so we will have three new roommates! Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks!
Lisa and Dani having fun
Dani and I had fun taking some "hippy pictures" people walk around at school with headband around their heads like in the pictures and it always makes us laugh so we decided to follow the crowd and take some pictures:)

This video is from a few weeks ago on a Sunday night when we were playing games and Clinton taught us a new game! It is pretty fun to play and watch!


3 comments:
Another beautiful sunset! Look at you!
They really walk around like hippies? WEIRD!
yeah it is wierd, I just don't understand some people's style!
I see the photo effects that you are talking about. Very cool! You need to tell me how to play that game--it looks fun and silly!
Post a Comment