Monday, December 15, 2008

Last day of work in 2008!

Here is a little look at where I work. I have an on campus job which is so nice when it comes to my schedule! I work in the STC Media lab which is on the third floor of the David O. McKay library. We do all sorts of stuff in the Media lab. We have two video editing rooms that we also run that are down the hall from us. You can also do video editing on any of the computers, along with Illustrator, photshop and any graphic design programs like that. We have die cuts, lamination, photo mount press, you can buy paper, foam core, mat board, poster board, stack cutter and spiral binding. Plus we have lots of supplies people can borrow. We have a mat board cutter, printers and more. It is a nice place to work and when it is not busy I can do my homework. Obviously doing homework at work is not the case during finals week! Oh my goodness it was so crazy, as it is every semester I have worked there. The line for the mat board cutter goes out the door and there are demanding students everywhere. But I still love my job! The people I work with are always so much fun and we have a good time working together.

View from the outside

My friend/co-worker Karey and I made this Christmas tree while at work and we put everyone's name on an ornament that works in the STC!

Behind the counter, Karey sitting at the computer.

Our awesome name badges!

Karey and I on our last day working together. Sadly she will be off track next semseter so I won't get to work with her again till next fall! We had a lot of fun together:)

1 comment:

Amy Hansen said...

looks like fun to me! Isn't it nice having a job on campus! I am happy the semester is over and it looks like you have had tons of fun! hope to see ya over the break! love ya!