Thursday, December 25, 2008

Reunited again!

On Tuesday Katie and I were able to get together for a few hours in the evening. We mostly just talked and then of course we took lots of pictures! It is so fun to see friends again when you haven't seen them for awhile. We also exchanged gifts. She gave me a very nice one, a necklace with matching earrings and a bottle of Kirra perfume! I am excited. We had a good time laughing and being together.
So we took these pictures with a timer, I am sure it was hilarious to watch us because we were laughing, and jumping up and down the whole time. It took us about 30 tries to get a few good ones and a lot of hilarious ones that I don't think I will post:)

Here are a few silly ones!

After she left I went to my friend Shelly's house to hang out with some other friends. We watched the movie Cars and then just talked!

1 comment:

jeaniebug said...

I'm so proud of you!!! Jumping picture + timer!! :) It's a lot harder than it sounds....and what setting are you using for your jumping pictures? They look so cool! I wanna know!!