This happened almost a month ago but I am finally getting around to catching up on my blog. For Thanksgiving I got to go to Melanie and Lon's home in Wendell Idaho. Lindsey got baptized on the 22nd so my parents came up for that. It was good to be able to see them over the break, even though they were only there for a few days. The Thanksgiving break was pretty relaxing. On Saturday we went to Lindsey's baptism and then to Melanie's ward Thanksgiving dinner. I had to do some homework over the break for a few of my classes, so I worked on that some of the days. On Thursday we left early that morning and headed up to the Egbert Family cabin in Star Valley Wyoming. We stayed there till Sunday afternoon. We enjoyed visiting, watching movies, eating and more.

Mom and Dad with Lindsey!

Lon, Melanie, Brianne, Tiffany, Josh, Lindsey, Justin and Tyler

Me with Lindsey

Lon has this talent of turning his legs in ways they should not turn, his legs are in the back and the kids are trying to do it too! ouch!

Arriving at the Cabin Thanksgiving day

The Cabin at night time

The weather for the most part was cold, then on Saturday it snowed for most of the day.

Me and Brianna
1 comment:
I've never seen the cabin before. All of the pictures were great. But the feet backwards one....I don't know about that. Ewe!
Post a Comment