On December 11th, the night before the last day of school my roommates and I had our "Roommate Christmas" we decided to all give each other gifts instead of doing like a secret Santa thing. It turned out really good and we had a great time giving the gifts. First we went out to Taco Bell for dinner, that was Erika's gift to us! Then we came home ate the food and began giving gifts. Some of them were pretty funny and it was great to spend our last night together having fun!

Everyone opening gifts!
For my gift I gave everyone the same thing. I made the picture in photoshop and then I framed it and put some chocolate with it! I was pretty happy with the way it turned out!


After opening all of the gifts we took Roommate pictures! I am so sad that Natalie, Brianne and Lisa won't be with us next semester. We had fun while it lasted!


Silly Pictures - (We had more of these than normal ones!)
Room Roommate Pictures:


2 comments:
I like what you gave your roommates--clever. I bet they loved it. You'll have to show us how to play the game you were playing on the video. Looks like fun!
I love your new header! Is that the new font I told you about? As always, you had lots of fun pictures. I have fond memories of celebrating an early Christmas with my BYU roommies -- fun, fun!
Post a Comment