Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Decorations

One of my favorite parts of Christmas is all of the decorations! It just makes everything so festive and fun. My parents have always put up lots of Christmas lights. Below is a picture of what our house looked like this year.

Our Christmas tree and some wall decorations

Up close pictures of a few of our decorations!



Here is a video of a house here in Snowflake that put their lights to music, it is fun to watch. I have seen this before on a much larger scale but I think this one is pretty cool!
It is pretty funny, when we went and looked at Christmas lights on Monday if someone had blinking lights my Mom would roll down her window and listen for music. I had to remind her that just because the lights move doesn't mean there is music that goes to it. :) She was being hopeful anyways!

1 comment:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Awesome, awesome lights! That award was well deserved!