Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cousin Movie Night!

About a week ago David Verl invited me to their house to watch a few movies using their projector. They remodeled the storage place right by their house into a place with a bedroom, bathroom and also a big room with a couch, and a big white wall for the projector. It is a really nice set up and it was my first time to watch a movie in there. We watched "Kung Fu Panda" which I really liked. It was so funny and we all had a good laugh as we watched it! The second movie we watched was "The Dark Knight" I also enjoyed that movie, although I don't think I understood everything, I would have to watch it again to get everything. Everyone that was there was Sarah, Chantelle, Felicia, David V., Dustin, Aunt Anna and Uncle Verl. It was a good time to be able to spend time with some of my cousins again!


Sarah, Chantelle, Felicia, Ashley

No comments: