
Monday, August 17, 2009
WICKED!
I have really been slacking at updating my blog, but I hope to be able to catch up. To start with the beginning, on July 8th my parents and I were able to watch the Broadway musical play "Wicked", it was playing at the ASU Gammage theater. It was excellent! Our seats were pretty far up from the stage but we each had binoculars and I could see everything great! The actors, music, set, costumes, basically everything about it was awesome. It was my first time to go to a real broadway play. I hope to be able to go to more in the future! I think one of my favorite songs was "Defying Gravity". The effects were spectaular, it is amazing what they can do just being on a stage! Here are a few pictures we took before it started:



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! I hope to get to see "wicked" some day.
I love hearing the Wicked soundtrack songs. It reminds me of going to see it in June!
Post a Comment