Friday, August 28, 2009

McCleve Reunion 2009!

The McCleve Reunion was held July 30- August 1, 2009, at Owens Creek side in Show Low Arizona! The John McCleve Family was in charge of organizing everything and they did a great job. The food, activities and company was great! It was good to see everyone that was able to come. Some of the fun activities that were planned were, swimming, canoeing, fishpond, horseshoes,crafts, auction, games, talent show, devotionals, guessing how much candy was in a jar, McCleve bingo, treasure hunt, pinata, visiting, pictures, yummy meals and more.


here are a few panorama picture I took of the pond

Felicia Joseph and I had some fun taking pictures. We even saw a beaver while we where taking pictures! It was awesome! David and Chris also decided to be funny and put Chantelle and Sarah's tent on the island thing in the middle of the lake.

Here are some random pictures of some of the activities and just visiting. Aunt Sherlene was in charge of the Adult craft which was making magnets with the glass pebbles by putting a cute paper under them and then gluing a magnet to the back. Everyone made a lot of them and had fun doing them all day long.

My Mom and I were in charge of the fishpond, looks like my Mom caught something, haha!

Here are some pictures of the talent show and just hanging out

Thursday night Emily, Nicole and I went to Sonic to get some ice cream, it was fun!

There were a lot of fun swings to swing on!

Everyone had a great time swimming in the water and going for canoe rides.

Melanie and I

All of my Family that was able to come to the Reunion!

Here are all of the families that were able to come...

Me and Shirley
As always it is tradition to go out to the night of the last day of the Reunion. We ate at Trappers. It was great seeing everyone.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Fun reunion! You took some great pictures that I would like. :-) You have been busy updating your blog---so fun to read & see pictures.

Chapples said...

Looks like the reunion was a blast! I love the invitations you made, they are cool! You take such wonderful pictures, maybe we should have you take our family photos instead of JC Pennys!!!