In May we were able to get together as cousins and do some fun things. One night we made homemade ice cream in this ball thing that you rolled around. It took forever but the results were good. We made a vanilla ice cream with strawberries and toffee chips in it! After we ate the ice cream we jumped on the trampoline and Felicia was kind enough to take some sweet pictures of us. We had a lot of fun.
Strawberries and toffee chips--now that's a combination. I'll have to try that one sometime. I agree! Cousins are fun! That's cool that you still get together with each other.
3 comments:
Great jumping pictures - some of the best! Cousins are fun!
Wow, you guys got some good ones! Looks fun and sounds delicious!
Strawberries and toffee chips--now that's a combination. I'll have to try that one sometime. I agree! Cousins are fun! That's cool that you still get together with each other.
Post a Comment