Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Egbert's visit

Melanie and her children were able to come to Snowflake a week before the McCleve Reunion. I had to work most of the time that they were here but I was still able to do some fun things with them. We had fun playing "The Great Dalmuti". It is a lot like scum but, more fun I think. Tyler got way to comfortable being the king as you can tell from the next two pictures below!

On Sunday night the Verl McCleve's came over to visit and we were able to play some games with them also.

Tyler looking happy to be taking a picture:)

Melanie and I

Melanie made us Navajo taco's for dinner one night, they were very yummy!

the kids had fun playing with the dough and flour

It was fun to have them here for that week. Some other activities we enjoyed were playing horse, painting nails, making muddy buddies, homemade ice cream and more!

2 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Yum,that makes me want Navajo Tacos. What's the process in making them?

Melanie said...

Yes, we had so much fun! Now, how do I copy your blog post to my blog? For Navajo tacos, we just fry bread in oil and top with chili beans, lettuce, tomatoes, etc. Yum, yum!