We had Rachel's favorite meal for her birthday, it was chicken with chicken flavored pilaf rice. It was very delicious. We made her brownies for her birthday too. It was a fun time!Wednesday, August 26, 2009
nieces and nephew visit!
In the middle of July shirley's kids came and stayed with us for about a week while she was able to stay home and get some things done. Megan was up at EFY so she wasn't there either. It was fun to have them. I was working most of the time they were there but I was still able to do some fun things with them. Some of the mornings Sarah and I went on a run/walk, made breakfast and then it would be time for me to go to work. On the few days that I was off we played games, celebrated Rachel's' 10th birthday, enjoyed meals outside, jumped on the trampoline, took lots of pictures, painted nails and just had fun.
We had Rachel's favorite meal for her birthday, it was chicken with chicken flavored pilaf rice. It was very delicious. We made her brownies for her birthday too. It was a fun time!
We had Rachel's favorite meal for her birthday, it was chicken with chicken flavored pilaf rice. It was very delicious. We made her brownies for her birthday too. It was a fun time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Good update! How did you do the pictures at the end? I really love the one on the left! Alexa just got "Sorry! Sliders" for her birthday and you would LOVE that. It is WAY more fun than regular Sorry! Great pictures and nice "Wicked" fingernails. :)
Fun, fun! I love the trampoline pictures! How many did you have to take to get some good ones? :-)
Your time with them looks like fun. I sure enjoyed being with them at the reunion. That Mariah is a character!
Post a Comment