Katie got married on August 8th 2009. I was one of her bridesmaids along with her two sisters. It was a beautiful day and everything went really good. Before the reception they had a ring ceremony. The reception went good and they did some dancing for the last half of it. I am really happy for Katie, Brig is a great guy. Here are some pictures from her wedding day.


3 comments:
Hey ash! Thanks for posting pictures of Katie's Wedding! I so badly wanted to be there but I guess that is just life. But, she looked beautiful and I am glad you posted those! Thanks again and see up at school soon! :) love ya!
O yeah! I remember her sisters talking about Katie getting married! You guys look GORGEOUS! She is such a pretty bride...sigh...along with you three bridesmaids of course. :)
Chantelle
haha that's funny that Brian was right about her being married before he gets back!
I am in Show Low right now and I want to play with you for New Years! I'm sad you're not here!!
Post a Comment