Love the collage! We love them all too.:)
I love the collage. How did you do it? I love all of those kiddos, also!
Love the update Aunt Ashley! Can't wait until I see you next! Tiffany
Wow, that's a lot of kids! :) You chose great pictures too. Love them also.
That is so awesome! I love the collage! How do you do that by the way? I need to learn how to put my pictures together maybe you can give me a few tips or instructions some time!
I made the collage in Picasa. I can show you sometime how I did it, it is pretty easy. Just download the program for free online.
sounds good, maybe next time you visit with us you can help me! You do such a great job!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the collage! We love them all too.:)
I love the collage. How did you do it? I love all of those kiddos, also!
Love the update Aunt Ashley! Can't wait until I see you next! Tiffany
Wow, that's a lot of kids! :) You chose great pictures too. Love them also.
That is so awesome! I love the collage! How do you do that by the way? I need to learn how to put my pictures together maybe you can give me a few tips or instructions some time!
I made the collage in Picasa. I can show you sometime how I did it, it is pretty easy. Just download the program for free online.
sounds good, maybe next time you visit with us you can help me! You do such a great job!
Post a Comment