On Friday Night my roommates and I decided we wanted pizza so we went to the Cragio's outlet in Brolium's and you can get a large pizza's for only $6, and they taste way good! We thought they were even better than the one's fromteh acctual Cragio's. We loved it! Then we came home and ate candy while we watched "Everything You Want" it is a really cute movie, and has a few church actors in it even though it isn't a church movie. It also has the guy who played Eric in "Boy meets World" and he is so funny in the movie. Here are some pictures we took after we finished eating!

Ericka, Dani, Brianne, Lisa, Me

1 comment:
Yumm! I love Craigo's pizza. I even got Jeremy hooked. We always go when we are in Rexburg and even bring some back for Jeff and Emily because they are addicted to it too. We always get cheesy bread sticks though.
Post a Comment