Wednesday, September 10, 2008

1st Sunday

On Sept 4th I was able to move into my new apartment! On Fast Sunday one of the apartments in our ward did a potluck lunch. About 50 people showed up. That place was packed. It was really fun though and the food was good! I think I am really going to like my ward. Here are a picture of some of the people that were there. Lots of us had to sit out on their balcony porch thing because there was no more room inside.


I honestly don't know all the girls in this picture yet about half of them, I am sure I will eventually. I am on the very right on the end standing by my roommate Dani.

Here are some of my roommates, Dani, Me, Lisa, Brianne

Annie's Expression makes me laugh in this one!

After the potluck my roommate Ericka invited me to go with some of her friends who are in our ward to go to the Gardens on Campus and just relax. It was really fun, it is so pretty there at this time of year. We had fun taking pictures too. We tried to take a picture on our own of our heads and as you can see it didn't work very well. The sun was so bright I could NOT open my eyes. They were watering so bad! It was pretty funny trying, we were laughing pretty hard.


I kinda got mine open in this one
Kristy(maybe I forgot?) Annie, Chelsea

Chelsea, Ericka (my roommate), Me

3 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Enjoy the good weather now! I'm glad that you seem to like your new roomies!

chapples8 said...

It's good to see a picture of some of your roommates. Dad & I finally figured out how to take a picture of the two of us in front of temples when no one else is there to take the picture--we got pretty good ones of us with the Sacramento and Reno Temples.

Sharon Beck said...

What a fun potluck and a good way to get to know a lot of people. Your roommates look fun just like you and I can just feel that you're going to have a good year. I loved my college days--enjoy!