Monday, September 15, 2008

Crepe Night!

On Friday Night my roommates and I planned a eating crepe night while watching the Office! It was my roommate Dani's first time to make crepe's on her own, since she had always just watched her dad do it. It took her one batch to get all practiced up but by the second one they were perfect! So how we ate them was we put Nutella spread on the crepe then put some ice cream and powder sugar on top, rolled it all up and topped with chocolate sause and more powder sugar. Healty huh... haha ok not at all but they were really yummy and it was a lot of fun! Especially since we were watching "The Office" at the same time:)


Dani Making Crepe's


Perfection!


Marrissa (neighbor), Brianne (roommate), Dani (roommate) Amy, friend and past Visiting teacher
The Final product! YUM!


Dani and I!

5 comments:

Melody said...

Ashley, your blog makes me wish I had documented my college days so well. There is nothing like those fun roommate activities! Enjoy them while you've got them. It looks like you are.

Maria said...

Yummm I love Nutella!

Chantelle and Fam said...

That looks SOOO good! How Fun!
Chantelle

Stephanie Johnson said...

I've never been a fan of crepes but that actually looks good. :)

France said...

Never thought of putting chocolate with crepes. Will have to give it a try. YUMMY!! Lashelle