Here's what you do: You have to take a picture of the 10 different things listed--and you have to do it right away. No cheating--no cleaning up, rearranging furniture, doing dirty dishes, or laundry! No posing kids doing what they should be doing. Next, you have to tag people and hope they play along.
1. The Kitchen Sink

2. Favorite Room - so I am kinda cheating and putting two pictures! Here is my side of the room and below is our living room. I like them both:)

3. Well Since normaly you put a picture of what your kids are doing right now, and since I don't have kids I am just putting a picture of my roommate and I!
4. Dream Vacation. I would love to go out of the country to Europe, or anywhere really! Both of these pictures look like really fun places to go on Vacation to!
5. Favorite Pair of Shoes. These shoes are kinda getting old looking but I still love them. Vans are the best!
6. the Refrigerator...so exciting:) hehe
7. The good ole Laundry room!
8. The Bathroom! I love our bathroom it has two toilets and showers separate from the sink and a pretty big vanity area so noone gets in each others way and there are mirrors everywhere.It is so nice!

9. My side of the Closet
10. Self Portrait!
2. Favorite Room - so I am kinda cheating and putting two pictures! Here is my side of the room and below is our living room. I like them both:)
3. Well Since normaly you put a picture of what your kids are doing right now, and since I don't have kids I am just putting a picture of my roommate and I!4. Dream Vacation. I would love to go out of the country to Europe, or anywhere really! Both of these pictures look like really fun places to go on Vacation to!
7. The good ole Laundry room!9. My side of the Closet
I tag Courtney, Felicia, Jeanie, Stephanie and whoever else wants to do it!


5 comments:
So Ashley, I am curious - where are are you living? Wood floors? and What would I have done to have that bathroom/vanity situation in my college days! That looks really nice!
I live in American Manor it is right by campus to so it works out perfect! I really like living there!
Fun seeing the pictures of your apartment. I was impressed with the apartment--nice furniture, Church pictures, live plants,a lot of mirrors, clean, etc.
The fridge picture cracked me up. Four gallons of milk and initials on things. Brought back some memories. Do they still deliver your groceries for free? Lashelle
Haha yeah I wish we had a bigger fridge we barley fit everything in there! NO it is not free anymore I think it is $5, but I have never tried it before!
Post a Comment