Saturday, September 6, 2008

BYU-41 N.Iowa- 17

On August 29th we were able to go to the BYU football game with Ryan and heather. It was my first time to go to a home game. It was really fun and a lot more exciting than the away games because everyone is accutally cheering for your team! Although one of the away games I went to was really fun considering we pulled ahead at the last second and it was U of A's Homecoming game! The first part of the game was sooo hot! But the second half it cooled down a little and it was more enjoyable. It was a pretty good game and got kinda close at one point but then BYU pulled way ahead!


Here is all of hte BYU football players running out onto the field
My Mom and I




The BYU Marching Band

Dad and Mom

At first it didn't look like the stadium was going to be full but it sure did fill up fast! It was packed!

Me, Heather and Ryan


The Final winning score for their first game of the seaon and hopefully many more to come:)



All of us that attended the game- Ryan, Heather, Me, Dad, Mom

2 comments:

Chantelle and Fam said...

That sounds like FUN! Thanks for the pictures. :)
Chantelle

Stephanie Johnson said...

Can I say jealous? I wish I could've been there. Lucky! (Pretend I'm Napoleon Dynamite saying that.) I loved seeing all of the great pictures you took. Also, I could see you reflected in Mom's sunglasses too! :) BYU ROCKS!!!