Justin and I on the swings
On both Tuesday and Wednesday we went to Twin Falls. On Tuesday we went to see the Twin falls temple and go shopping and then on Wednesday went to the Perrine Bridge in Twin falls. I have crossed over it many times and Melanie always talks about the bridge jumpers you see sometimes when you are driving over it. I was never lucky enough though. But, when we were walking around the bridge a bridge jumper was hiking out of the canyon and he said there were lots of bridge jumper going today so if we waited for about 30 minutes we should be able to see some. So we looked around took some pictures and then waited for awhile and we got to see two people jump! It was awesome! It looks like such a rush, I don't know if I could ever do it. The second guy we watched even did a flip when he jumped off, it was pretty crazy! It is kinda funny because the main reason we headed to Twin Falls this day was because I wanted to see Shoshone falls which turned out when we got there, they had been turned off a few days before because that waterfall is controlled so it was BONE DRY!! SO sad. I was glad that I at least got to spend a lot of time at the bridge and see that!

Mom, Me, Brianna, Justin and Dad in front of the bridge
Here is the Video of the first bridge jumper we watched!
So here is the Shoshone falls that I saw and below is what supposedly Shoshone falls is capable of looking like! I was sad I didn't get to see it at it's best! Maybe some day.


Not sure why I look so happy in front of this dry waterfall!:)hehe
Mom, Me, Brianna, Justin and Dad in front of the bridge
Here is the Video of the first bridge jumper we watched!

Not sure why I look so happy in front of this dry waterfall!:)hehe
Melanie and I dropped Mom and Dad off at the temple and then we went shopping with the kids. Well I guess I ended up doing most of the shopping, but Melanie got some good deals too:) It was really fun though and I found some good things! Here is Melanie, Brianna, Me and Justin in front of the Twin Falls, Idaho temple!
Me, Brianna, Justin, Mom, Melanie
Justin was so funny at one of the store he decided he wanted to go with me so he followed me around. He was putting all of the purses around his neck! It was so cute! At one point he even took his shoes off and tried on a pair of high heels. He said, "these don't fit me, they aren't made for little boys, just for big girls" It was so funny!


Almost every night I was there we picked some kind of fruit! The first night we picked a lot of apricots from some guys tree, which actually weren't that ripe so it was kinda a waste of time. Then the other night we picked some really yummy peaches and raspberries from Melanie and Lon's Garden! It was pretty fun! The video is of Tiffany, Josh, Lindsey and Tyler trying to catch the apricots with a blanket since tons would fall when you shook the tree and you would always seem to get hit in the head, I did a few times!More Pictures!



4 comments:
Great entry about the fun we had in Twin Falls. And, I am sorry that you didn't get to see Shoshone Falls at its best, but at least you were happy to see the "trickle". :-) Thanks for visiting us. You are welcome ALWAYS! Love you. :)
Very cool! Loved the bridge jumper video. Looks like a wonderful time.
Loved seeing your pictures of what you did in Idaho. The bridge jumper was an awesome sight. You got some good footage of it.
Justin seems like such a cute character. The Twin Falls Temple looks beautiful. We are looking forward to going and doing a session in it--soon!
I don't know about getting hit with the ripe fruit. Tyler kept rubbing his head in the video--LOL
Sure enjoyed being with you Ashley when you were in SL. I love you!
I can't get over how funny the fruit falling video was. Seriously, is it worth getting hit in the head? No thank you! It looks like you had some fun times. I'm glad you included the bridge jumping video because I couldn't figure out how they could do that without killing themselves. Fwew!
Post a Comment