Before being able to go home officially for the summer Shirley snagged me for a few more days to help her get her garage organized with all the the preschool stuff she has gotten, because she is starting a preschool in the fall. We were able to accomplish a lot in the few days. We also finished touching up the painting she has done in a few rooms. It was pretty crazy because on Thursday the temperatures in the valley and everywhere in AZ dropped because it rained a ton, well for Arizona anyways! It had just been like 110 a week ago and then a week later it was in the 60's, it was so great to get rain though, Sarah was so funny I was teasing her because she was saying how cold it was and I was telling her it wasn't that bad, then she was like..."let's go play in the rain" I didn't think she was serious at first, but she was and we did go jump on the trampoline for about 30 minutes in the rain, it was so much fun:)
On Friday night, Me, Kathleen, Megan, Sarah and Rachel went to the movies. We watched "The Chronicles of Narnia- Prince Caspian" it was pretty good and we all enjoyed it.

Then on Saturday morning Shirley and I along with all of the kids (except for Douglas because Scott took him to father and sons with him) headed up to Snowflake for Memorial day weekend. We had fun playing games ...


Megan and Sarah had fun trying to catch popcorn in their mouths!

Silly Sarah, always has a funny face to share:)


I had fun painting Sarah's toenails, I have decided that painting toe nails is something I really enjoy doing!

The girls and I playing the Harry Potter game

Rachel, Shirley, Megan and Sarah are all taking Piano lessons so they did a little piano recital and sang some songs for us!

On Memorial day we went to the graveyard and decorated our family graves
Shirley and Children letting off balloons and notes to James
4 comments:
What a great post, Ashley! How did you do those neat flowers on her toenails? I loved seeing the video of balloons for James. That is such a neat idea.
Love you guys! ~Michelle
Thanks:) The flowers are actually pretty easy to do, maybe I could show you sometime during the reunion!
Loved reading about your weekend! Never a dull moment with you around, Ashley! :)
Thanks for keeping your blog updated. I enjoy reading it. Lashelle
Post a Comment