Sunday, June 1, 2008

What time is it...Summer time!!

It is starting to feel more like summer because I have started doing stuff with my friends now that I am home and settled in! I started going to the singles ward a few weeks ago which was fun seeing lots of people that I haven't seen since graduation. I also went to FHE which pretty good and afterwards my friend Naelle and I went and visited Hal who is leaving on his mission in about a month. Then a few days later my friend Shelly had a bonfire where we made smores, roasted starburst and just talked around the fire so that was a great time also. That is one thing I love about living more in the country instead of the city you can have bon fires and what not in people's backyards.
This past weekend my friend Brittney got married, so my friend Danielle who got married last summer came up for it with her husband because they DJ the reception. They planned a breakfast and then that night we also got together after the reception and played some games, one of them was called "Last Word" I had never played it before, I thought it was really fun and a pretty quick game too! At the reception I was also able to see many friends that I haven't seen in almost a year! We decided it was like our 1 year reunion from being graduated:)


Rachel, Brittney the Bride, Me, and Megan at the Reception!

Megan also came home from NAU for the reception so it was fun to spend time with her again, esp. since she is staying in Flagstaff for the summer to work and take some classes.

My Mom had her birthday on Friday, Heather and the girls were here since Scott, Spencer and McKay were at father and sons with my Dad. So we relaxed and enjoyed the night:)

YAY! Happy Birthday MOM! Love ya and thanks for everything that you do for me!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Check out the smoke from the candles. :)
Sounds like great fun there, Ashley. Hope to see you when we come out in July!

Sharon Beck said...

Hey, Marilyn, it looks like you had to use a lot of air to blow all those candles out--it probably just looks like that because of the angle--right? Ha!
Ashley, that's great that you were able to get together with your high school friends. That's always fun. Things are sure different though when you all have had different experiences during the year. You have a lot to catch up on, eh?