Today Felicia came over for about an hour and we played our guitars together. It was really fun! I took guitar lessons for a few years, and it has been awhile since I have played because I didn't take my guitar with me to college. It was fun to just learn from each other and play different song on them. It makes me realize how much I really do love to play it, and it motivates me to try and practice more. Hopefully each Sunday we can get together after singles ward and play.

4 comments:
Now I just need a video to hear how you sounded! :)
Yes! I, like Stephanie, was waiting for a video of it also! Good for you guys--keep it up!
You look so cute with your little guitar! Teach me how to play please!!!! :)
Sweet! I didn't know you could play the guitar! You know, with all my music training, I really wish I had learned to play the guitar. . . . It's so fun to be able to sing to it.
Post a Comment