Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sahaurita!

We had fun staying at Kevin and Merica's for a few days. Kevin took us on this cool walking trail near their home. Along the trail are lots of different statues of animals you would see on a safari and a few other kinds like pigs and what not! It was fun and the sun was setting to so it was beautiful! I love being able to see Arizona sunsets again! We also got to go shopping at the Tucson mall for a good part of the day, that's always fun:) Then the day we left we also got to take a tour of where Kevin works at Raytheon, it was very interesting to learn some of what he does. Tomorrow I am actually heading back to spend a week with them, so I am pretty excited about that!


4 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

I hadn't heard about that trail. I'll have to go the next time I visit (as long as it's not during the summer). :)

Sarah Chapple said...

How fun!!!!

What was the name of the trail??

:)

Maria said...

What a fun summer you are having! A week at each of your siblings homes. Better enjoy it cause you may not ever have this opportunity again. You must be independently wealthy and don't have to work to go back to school. :)

Ashley said...

yeah it has been lots of fun! I wish I was independently wealthy:) But work doesn't start till june 9th so i have the time till then!