On May 4th Olivia Chapple was blessed.

Heather, Olivia, Allyson, Scott, Kate, McKay and Spencer after her blessing

Olivia and I, she is such a good baby, she hardly ever cries

Here is everyone that attended the blessing. Melinda, Devin, Kenton, Kardon and Kindsey were also able to come but left before the picture was taken.

Kate, Mariah, Eliza, Douglas, McKay, Savannah, Allyson, Brittany, Rachel, Spencer, Lincoln, Sarah, Megan, Olivia
14 out of my 23 nieces and nephews! They are so much fun I love them all:)

Sarah, Olivia and I
It was great to see and visit with everyone that came on this special occasion!
2 comments:
Ashley I'm glad you've been able to visit your brothers and sisters and their families--one more family to go. We get to enjoy your visits too by your Blog and pictures. Thanks for keeping it updated.
aww, thanks Ashley
she's so cute and so special
I'm glad that I was there
Post a Comment