Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jumping Madness...

This past week was a fun one. On Monday night my friend Jeanie from Show Low who I recently met came down to "Taylor" and we all met at Wacey's house. We played "Disney Scene-it" and some country music game that Jeanie and I got creamed at by Wacey. Then we watched "Return with Honor" it was a pretty good movie...kinda interesting. Then we decided to take some fun jumping pictures. haha it was a fun night!





Me, Wacey and Jeanie!

While taking our jumping pictures we learned of Wacey's great talent of being able to just jump up and do perfect spreads! I was impressed. (Excuse the washing machine, their's had just broken so they were in the process of getting a new one)





Then the next night Wacey had another get together with some more friends and we ended up taking more jumping pictures. They really are fun to take you should try it sometime:) Then we talked and did some sweet fireworks that he had leftover from the 4th of July. It was funny because like a little while after we did them some of the other guys there were like.."uh Wacey the cops are here." We all got a little worried and then when he walked to the front of the house they were like just kidding. haha so funny...I was a little sacred though.


They have an awesome airplane that is actually for kids, but it is really fun to play on, as you can tell!




Then on Thursday after work we went swimming at the Taylor dam again just one more time before Wacey leaves on Thursday. It was so fun and the water is always so refreshing. This past Sunday I went to two more farewells....I think everyone my age is just about almost gone now! Stephanie and her family drove here from Texas on Friday and Saturday. Then Jared flew back so he could get back to work, so that will be fun to have Stephanie and the kids here for a few weeks before the reunions!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Glad there are a lot of people there for you to 'play' with during the summer! Nothing like BYU-I but, I'm sure you 'll take it!

jeaniebug said...

That was fun!! The washing machine in the backyard is so funny to me..Wacey's jumping picture from that is amazing!

Chantelle and Fam said...

That looks like fun, but I thought you didn't need a trampoline.:) JK
Chantelle