For FHE with the singles they planned for everyone to go to Holbrook to bowl and eat pizza! I didn't even know Holbrook had a bowling alley, but they do! Not sure why we didn't go to Show Low since it is closer but oh well! Jeanie came down from Show Low for it, which I was glad, she is fun. The bowling alley was definitely a old one. There were 8 lanes and 40 people so we just did 5 people to each lane so it worked out nicely. We had the whole place to ourselves! You also had to keep score on our own since it isn't updated at all! So that was interesting! Our team had the bumpers up, usually I refuse to have bumpers since that is the "cheaters" way of doing it, but our team wanted it so we went for it. I scored 88, I am sure without bumpers it would have been a lot less! After we were done bowling we had pizza and soda. Jeanie and I went outside and ate on the sidewalk in front because it was so hot in that building! Overall I think everyone had a pretty good time.
Me Jeanie

lol...check out our shoes. Mine is on the left and Jeanie's is on the right. For some reason not all the bowling shoes were alike and Jeanie got the "different kind" they were pretty funny!


More Pictures....


3 comments:
I like you! You totally made that fun! :) let's play again!! :) way soon of course!
That looks like so much fun! i love bowling!!! miss ya girl!
Ashley you're so beautiful! Has anyone ever told you that? I just love you my amazing cousin. All my lovin'!
Post a Comment