This past week I was playing around in my Photoshop Elements program trying to figure out some different things I could do to photos. Together Stephanie and I figured out how to keep some objects their original color and then change everything else to Black and White, it is fun to do! Here are some of the pictures I took and then edited... I first have the before picture and then the after!
Some flowers in our flower garden
Dallin and I being Silly
Lance and his BLUE eyes!
As Stephanie says, "The prettiest dandelion she has ever seen!" :)
Having Fun with the parachute
Candy...Yummy!!
Here is a fun filter I put on the Temple+Sunset picture I took!
Wow ash! Those are so cool! We will have to take some fun pictures in the fall and play around with them on your photoshop! I can't wait to see you! Love ya!
4 comments:
Now why aren't you majoring in photography, love?
Hey, Ashley I really like your picture on the title page. Also, those B&W w/color pictures rock!
Wow ash! Those are so cool! We will have to take some fun pictures in the fall and play around with them on your photoshop! I can't wait to see you! Love ya!
I love what you did with the pictures. It's so fun using Elements! Whoever helped you do you header is super cool. :)
Post a Comment