Monday, January 3, 2011

November days

I am far behind so here is a brief post on my month of November!

A local Hamburger place Called Sammy's has mustache Monday's. If you wear a fake mustache you get a grilled cheese for .75 cents and if you have real one you get it for free. We had fun each drawing on mustaches and getting some cheap food!

Scott and his Family Came to Rexburg for Heather's Grandmothers birthday. This was the Day I took the Praxis, which I recently found out that I passed!! Such a relief, it is a test that you have to pass in order to student teach or teach at all. I was very nervous but got the scores I needed! So happy! After I finished the test I met up with them on campus. We walked around and I showed them where I work and have some of my classes. Later that evening we had a delicious dinner and birthday brownies and ice cream.

Scott and I



Some pictures that Scott took, of where I work at on Campus. It is called the Student Technology Center.
At the end of November I got a week break for Thanksgiving. I was able to spend the first part of the week with the Egbert's In Wendell, where we had fun playing in the snow and being together.Josh and I had a snow fight using snow shovels, it was fun!

I was then able to get a ride down to Utah to stay with Scott and his family for the rest of the week. We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner and were also able to Go watch Amy Dalton in the musical "Little Women" It was a fun break!!I had fun painting all of the girls nails:)

4 comments:

Melanie said...

We love Aunt Ashley coming to visit. You are welcome ANYTIME!!! Now I know why you were looking for pictures of your visit here. :-)

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Thanks for coming. We loved it when you were here. Cute pictures.

chapples8 said...

Great update! Now for an update on your wonderful Christmas break, right?:) Good luck with classes starting tomorrow.!