Wednesday, January 5, 2011

End of Fall Semester

This Fall semester went by so fast! Here is a brief recap of the end of the semester.

This is my good friend Jessica, we are the same major, we had many classes together and spent many hours studying and working on projects. We often went to get G's Dairy Ice cream together, and since she is transferring to Utah since she is getting married, we went one last time!

I thought they had the cutest ornaments on the tree at G's Dairy!

Me, Ashley and Natalie, had lots of fun times this semester! This particular night we decided to build a snowman, or should I say they watched me build the snowman, haha. Natalie kept getting frustrated rolling the balls of snow, so I ended up making two of the balls and Ashley made the bottom one. Then we decided to decorate it, which didn't turn out as we expected. The die went everywhere and it ended up looking like the Joker. It was really fun though, especially for doing it at one in the morning!

This is the HUGE Snowman some people in my ward made, it was awesome!
Katie and I

Ashley, Monica, Natalie, Katie, Me
My roommates and I had a little roommate night to end the semester, we took pictures, went to dinner and then had a small roommate Christmas!

Me & Kristy
This semester I took my Methods and Curriculum Development Class. This class is the one you take right before you go out for student teaching (I had to take it early due to schedule conflicts), so sadly all my FCS girls are graduated and doing student teaching this winter semester! To end the semester we had a sleep over! We did nails, ate food, talked, watched movies, and did Karaoke. I love these girls so much and it was fun to get to close to them.

Of course we had lots of yummy food!All of us FCS Girls at Sister Lammon's house!

This semester I was also in the Child lab, so I taught preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays! These are the girls that I worked with! They were so great! We had a lot of fun! It was a ton of work but the kids make it worth it! I miss them. For our last day of preschool we had a Pajama party, that is why we are in our Pajamas!
Now that the fall semester is over I start my winter semester on January 5th. It is hard to believe that it will be my last semester. I will be walking in April and then starting in the Fall I am going to be doing my Student Teaching. I am also still looking of an internship in between all that! This year is going to be busy!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

You are making so many fun memories. Reminds me of being in college and the incredible people I became friends with.

France said...

Love reading your blog. It gets me excited to come to Rexburg. :-) How does the preschool work? Can anyone sign their kids up? What age group is it? I have been thinking of having Abagail in preschool next year. She will be 3.

Ashley said...

Yes, anyone can sign up their kids for the preschool and it is ages 3-5. They also have a toddler lab which is for 2 year old's,I think. I am not sure what the prices are or if it costs, I would think it would. They didn't tell us that kinda stuff and I never asked. It is a really good preschool though! I think it might be a little hard to get into, but if you apply early enough you should be fine!

chapples8 said...

I'm excited for you that this is your last semester of classes. Unbelievable! Loved your update.

Sharon Beck said...

I love your p.j.'s Ashley. Did you make them?

Ashley said...

Thanks A. Sharon! No, I didn't but they are my Favorite, they are very comfortable!