My Christmas break was spent doing lots of various things. Overall I spent it relaxing with family. Here are some pictures.

Tiffany, Sarah and I had a fun photo shoot before church

All of the Grand kids that were there for Christmas, Do I blend in well with them?:)


I decided I wanted a picture with each of them, somehow I missed Douglas and Mariah though!

Allyson got a cute little sewing machine for Christmas, So I helped her sew a little pouch with a zipper, it turned out very cute!

We made lots of vinyl record bowls, they are so fun to make!

Tyler and I made lots of Muddie Buddies!!!

I enjoyed doing lots of nails for all the girls

Some of the grand kids enjoying a meal

We had fun celebrating Kate's 6th birthday! Happy Birthday Kate!
3 comments:
It's was fun making the record bowls. I also loved taking pictures before church.
Looks fun! I love sarah's nails -- so cool! And what are the vinyl bowls?
vinyl bowls are made out of old records, you melt them in the oven and then shape them how you want. And they look really cool. They are fun to put random things in like jewelry, money, misc. things. I have my lotions in mine right now. They
Post a Comment