Friday, May 22, 2009

In Chandler

When I came home from school I was able to get a ride that took me to Chandler. My parents came and picked me up and took me to Scott's house since they were in the valley for Allyson's baptism, I was sad I missed it just by a few hours! We stayed the night there and then the next day I went to Shirley's to stay the week with them. Shirley started an in home preschool twice a week and I was able to help her do preparations for that, it is a lot of work. The week I was there they were doing insects. Shirley bought a little tub full of lady bugs, thousands of them. The kids loved it. We did lots of other crafts and projects, read books, ate snacks, sang songs! Shirley does a really good job at teaching preschool.

a beautiful Arizona Sunset

I love their Salt Water fish tank, it is so fun to watch all the fish.

They recently got Rock Band and I had never played it before so we had a lot of fun playing it! we got a little into it:)

Douglas and Mariah are such funny little kids. I had fun playing tag with them while they were on their bikes.
One evening after Sarah got home from school we took a bike ride around their neighborhood. It felt so good outside, it was nice and refreshing!

Rachel was so cute, every night when I would come to my bed she would have a note and treats sitting there for me.


And of course Sarah and I had to make something from her Jello cookbook...it was tasty!


on the last day I was there I was able to go and watch Megan and Sarah play in their soccer game, they are on the same team! It was a fun filled week!

1 comment:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Great post! You took a look of cool pictures. I hadn't seen a picture before of the loft in their house; the painting is pretty cool.