Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wrapping up the semester.

I have been super busy with all sorts of things since I have been back from school and I haven't had much of a chance to catch up in blogging. Here are some pictures from some fun times this past semester!


My friend Nicole Loves the Jonas brothers so when their 3D concert was in theaters she wanted to go. It sounded fun so I told her I would come with even though I had never really listened to their music! It was so great! We went with some of her roommates too. We were the only ones in the theater which was so fun, we had a great time! Before we went to the movie we went to Leatherby's! It was delicious. I love that place!


Me at Leatherby's (again!) for when Nicole took me out to Dinner and Dessert for my birthday! It was so fun! I love that girl!


Dani and I had fun on a Sunday Evening making brownies and playing games. Then we took some funny pictures while we were at it!

This is a picture of a crazy snowstorm we had a few weeks before school got out. We went to my friends house who made us dinner since I fixed his jacket for him and when we came home there was snow all over our stairs. It was so windy and snowy that day. It was crazy. It is nice to have a break from the Rexburg weather:)

No comments: