So this probably isn't one of the healthiest traditions, but it sure was fun! It all started was when we would go grocery shopping we were always hungry, and that is always a bad thing. So we figured we needed to start eating before we went shopping. Since we all love Taco Bell we chose there. So every Thursday when my roommate Erika got off work at 10:00p.m.( I know way too late to be eating) we would all head to Taco Bell to get in our 4th meal. Sometimes some of Ben's roommates would come too. Then if we needed to we would go grocery shopping afterwords. It was so fun. We always had a good time.
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. It reminds me of when you were here and we searched for breakfast burritos at like 2 a.m.
I have never made a shirt, I am sure they are difficult to make. I do love making skirts though! I have a bunch that I have made, and it really comes in handy when you cannot find one at the store you like that is long enough!
I love pies! Send them my way. I actually don't like cake and prefer pies. I almost always make my crust. You should send me your recipe and I can try it out.
Yum....that's sounds really good right now. Maybe I'll go eat a pickle instead.
I really like your new header. Did you take that picture???
heather- yeah I will have to get you that recipe sometime! I am hoping to make more skirts in the future, they are easy and fun.
Stephanie- yes I did take that picture a few days ago, I am glad you like it, I thought it turned out cool. haha a pickle over taco bell? pickles are pretty good too though:)
Post a Comment