Sunday, April 19, 2009

Going shooting for FHE!

For one of our last family home evenings our fhe dad, Jared (I was the fhe mom this semester) took us shooting. We all had a lot of fun even though it was really really cold! The only sad part was that only a few of us even hit the clay pigeons. I personally had never gone shooting with them, we always just use still targets. So, I didn't hit any of them, plus I don't think the frigid cold helped! Oh well, maybe next time I will do better. Here are some pictures from the fun...


Everyone taking a shot at it:)


Me, Dani, AmandaErin, Me, Dani

Jared holding all of the clay pigeons that didn't break.
After we were all done shooting we went and collected all of the clay pigeons that didn't break. We collected a whole box full. We used two boxes. It was pretty funny, we were all laughing about it!


The sunset sure was pretty that evening!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like a fun activity! Cracks me up that there were so many clay pigeons left! :-)

Stephanie Johnson said...

I've never done that either (except for on the Wii). I did go shooting for a date at BYU and we shot with tons of different kinds of guns. That's a fun activity!

Chapples said...

so much fun. my dad used to take me to the shooting range.