Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weekend in Provo!....Feb 13 -16

Now that school is out I feel like I can finally take some time to update my blog. For one of the long weekends we got during school I went down to Provo so that I could visit Ryan, Heather and Makenzie. Plus, my Mom happened to be visiting that weekend so it worked out really well and it was really fun. I got a ride with my friend Nicole who lives in South Jordan and was going home for the weekend, we had fun driving together. For the first night I stayed at my roommate from my freshman year, Janae. She lives in American Fork now with her family and is attending BYU. We had fun hanging out together for a day. We went shopping, talked, played the Wii, watched a movie, and in the morning we made pancakes for breakfast. We had fun trying different topping for them. They were pretty tasty:)

Janae and I

On Saturday I went down to Provo to spend the rest of the weekend with my family. For my 20th birthday my Parents and siblings did 20 days of Happy Birthday for me. So that started February 13th. While I was at Ryan and Heathers they had day 2 and 3 so on Saturday night they made me a birthday dinner which was Chicken Alfredo. Heather made me some brownies and then we played games. Heathers sister Heidi who goes to BYU came for the fun too. We had fun playing games. We played Guillotine which is one of my new favorite card games that Ryan and Heather introduced me to. Then we played "7" for awhile too and I enjoyed holding Makenzie. She is so sweet and fun.

My mom and I

Playing 7...putting in the bids

Sweet baby Makenzie

Having fun!


Here are the brownies Heather made, the card game and some strawberries we dipped!

Me holding Makenzie

4 comments:

chapples8 said...

It was great having you come to Provo when I was there. I was glad I got to enjoy your delicious food made by Ryan & Heather, trip to the Mall, etc.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Awesome pictures! I love the last one of the two red-heads. :)

Melanie said...

Fun! The strawberries look yummy!

Ashley said...

Yes the strawberries were Huge and so delicious! Oh I forgot to talk about riding the bus to the mall, that was fun!