I had the opportunity to get a ride to Wendell so that I could visit the Egbert's over the weekend. It went by super fast but it was a fun time. On Saturday it was Brianna's 1st birthday so we made her a birthday cake and had a little party for her that night.
We had fun talking, making food, shopping, playing the Cabella's hunting game and more!

Tyler, Brianna, Lindsey, Josh, Tiffany, Me, and Justin

Brianna was so cute opening all of her gifts. She got really excited!

Brianna eating her birthday cake

Justin is a funny little boy. Whenever he is "working" on something he wears his safety glasses. It is so cute!

Everyone enjoying the muddy buddies!

We also made Navajo Taco's for dinner, one of my favorites! Yum!
Thanks Egberts for a fun weekend! I always enjoy spending time with all of you!
3 comments:
We love having you come to visit. When are you coming back? Soon, we hope!
You are such a fun aunt! I love seeing how much you enjoy your nieces and nephews. :)
It looked like a blast! You'll have to teach me how to make navajo tacos. Yummo! I can't wait to see you on Monday -- yippppppppppppeeeee!
Post a Comment