Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The BIG 2-0 :)

On March 4th I turned 20! It is crazy to think that I am no longer a teenager and that I am already done with two years of college! My birthday was just like any other day I still had to go to class and work till six at night. When I got home my roommates had decorated the living room with streamers and balloons and they made me a cake. Later that night we had a little party and opened some gifts. My roommate Rachel gave me some little gifts then the rest of my roommates went in together and bought me the credit card version of Around the World Monopoly. It is a really cool version and fun to play. I was able to talk to most of my family on my Birthday which was fun. Here are a few picture from my birthday:


4 comments:

chapples8 said...

That's cool that you roommates threw you a fun birthday party. How BIG was that cake?

Stephanie Johnson said...

I want to play that game. Are you going to bring it to TX? You must have had awesome roommates.

Melanie said...

How fun to have great roommates to celebrate your birthday with!

Ashley said...

It was just a regular 9 x 13 pan. No steph, I had to leave it in Idaho I had NO room to bring it home!:( I was really sad! but I will bring San Juan, you will like that game too!!!