Friday, January 23, 2009

Shooting Guns!

My friend Nicole had asked me if I wanted to go shopping with her, so I did. Then we went back to her apartment and made a yummy dinner. While I was there they got invited to go shooting with some guys in their ward, so we all headed over to their place. We drove about 10 miles out of Rexburg on some random road. We parked by a big hill that looked like people had gone sledding on. They set up some targets and had the truck headlights shining on the hill and then we shot a few different guns for awhile, until it was so cold we couldn't move anymore:) It was really fun, I hadn't been shooting in forever! One cool thing about doing it at night time is that you can see the fire or whatever you call it, come out of the gun, it looks really cool. Here area few pictures

Nicole and I

Me shooting a 22...that's all I really know about it!

Me with Nicole and a few of her roommates

1 comment:

Stephanie Johnson said...

What an interesting thing to do. Have you ever done spelunking yet?