Saturday, January 10, 2009

Comedy Improv...


On January 10th My roommate Dani and I went to the Comedy Improv show done by Corbin Allred (Saints and Soldiers, Christmas Mission), Lincoln Hoppe (Singles Ward, The RM), Kirby Heyborne (The RM, The Best Two Years) and Kelly Lohman. It was so much, they were hilarious. For the first part of the show they just played differnet improv games where the audience shouts out stuff. Then the second half they did a musical. It was so great. It also made it really where they are in some of hte mormon movies. We enjoyed it a lot.



Dani and I

3 comments:

chapples8 said...

It sounds like something I'd enjoy seeing!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Comedy improv is so hilarious! Jared has those three guys on Facebook too.

Sharon Beck said...

That would have been fun to go to. BYU-Idaho has lots of fun entertainment that comes to Rexburg.