Monday, January 19, 2009

Barrage!!!

Last weekend My friend Amy from back home went with me to a concert with a group called Barrage, they are a group of people who fiddle. They also have people playing guitars and the drums. They were very entertaining. It was amazing how well they played as they were jumping around everywhere. It was a good time!


Here is one of the videos I got of one of their songs. I believe this is one of the Beattles songs.

5 comments:

chapples8 said...

I loved the song--fiddling is great! No picture of you and Amy?

Stephanie Johnson said...

That is the shortest post I've ever read of yours! :) Just teasing ya. I love when musicians can be entertainers as well.

Amy Hansen said...

Fun times! Thanks again for inviting me to go with you! It was way fun! and ps...I promise I am bringing your money over. I keep forgetting! Sorry, but I love you!

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

How fun to watch! I am glad you take advantage of going to things like this while you have the chance. Fun!