Last weekend was a good one! Friday I went to that concert and then Saturday I got to hang out with an old roommate from last fall semester! We went grocery shopping, to Dairy Queen, and then we went back to her place and watched "The Ultimate Gift". Aunt Sharon recommended this movie to me, and she was right, it was a great movie. I loved it! I highly recommend it if you are looking for a good movie to watch! Then on Sunday, church was so wonderful. For Sacrament meeting the Rexburg temple President and his wife both talked. They both gave an excellent talk. President Christensen pretty much talked to us and if he was giving us a tour of the temple and then he read some comment cards of people who were not members. It was very interesting. I am excited because he is speaking at devotional next week. Plus, there was a beautiful violin, cello musical number. After church my roommate and I decided to go for a walk and take pictures before the snow comes and they start pulling out all of the flowers. It was so relaxing and the weather was perfect. I absolutely love the gardens in the middle of campus. It is so relaxing. There are flowers, trees, and grass everywhere. They have statues, lots of water features, places to sit and much more. Then we headed up to the Rexburg Temple and took lots of pictures there. On Monday for FHE we played Ultimate fitness orb. It is exactly like ultimate frisbee but instead of a frisbee you play with a huge fitness ball. It is great fun chucking that thing in the air. This week has been kind of crazy and overwhelming with lots of homework. I am excited for General Conference weekend!
Now, Lots of pictures...



6 comments:
What a beautiful campus--like I've told you, we're going to allow more time in Rexburg next year and walk around campus like we did last year but didn't this year. I like the pictures you edited too. Great blog entry!
We actually just bought The Ultimate Gift last week! Great show.
So funny to hear you say that the gardens are in the middle of campus. They were on the north end when I was there! Campus has changed SO much! I have such fond memories of that campus, especially the gardens. You are smart to take advantage before the snow flies. If it is like when I was there, there will no warning and suddenly... SNOW!
I guess it still kinda is at the north end but it is definitely expanding. Esp with the temple up on the hill it just seems like it since buildings surround the gardens.
Beautiful flowers. We are enjoying being at the cabin in Star Valley, WY. The leaves are changing colors and it is beautiful here, as always. College life is so much fun. Glad you are enjoying it ............and working hard! :-)
Glad you got to see the movie, "The Ultimate Gift". How do you do the picture collage, Ashley? They are so cool! Your FHE activity sounds like a blast. What a clever scavenger hunt!
Awesome, cool & beautiful pictures. I love especially all of the ones that you altered. I also like the sepia tone with a colored flower effect. That's a good idea....hmmm.....I may have to try that one. Are you majoring in photography? Maybe you should! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment