Wow, I have been such a slacker at updating my blog. I guess the main reason is that life has been so busy and full of lots of homework. Plus a few days ago I realized I had a broken tooth so I had to find a dentist and then get it checked out. Now I have to go back in 2 weeks so I can get a crown put on..ugh! OH well, This month although it has been busy, it has been a good one. A few weeks ago I went with my roommate Dani and her mom to the Natalie Macmaster concert. It was so good. I loved every minute. She is from Canada and plays the fiddle, step dances and she has a whole band that she played with too, bag pipes, flutes, drums, bass guitar, and cello. Her cellist was only 14, he was amazing he looked at least 17. My classes are going pretty good and I am happy to have a big project done in one of my classes. Me along with two other people had to teach class for 45 minutes on a piece of literature. It wasn't that bad but I was still really nervous. I feel like I spend all day in the library since I work there everyday in the Student technology center an then I usually go home to eat dinner and then head back to study some more. Besides all of the work and school I have been able to have fun still. For FHE a few weeks ago we carved pumpkins. I know it is kinda early to carve pumpkins but it was the only week in October we could have done it. We already had to throw them away, but they were fun while they lasted!

Cleaning out the pumpkins, Natalie, Me, Dani and crazy Irvin

Minnie and Janessa

The Final Pumpkins...



Our first roommate picture with everyone in it!
Erika,Dani, Natalie,Lisa,Brianne, Me
1 comment:
I LOVE the one with the knight. SO COOL!! Oh...and by the way, I'm much worse at updating the blog, so don't worry about it. ;)
Chantelle
Post a Comment