I can't believe that October is here and already almost half way over! The time just flies by so fast. School is really busy and it is getting so cold. Today it even snowed a little bit, but not much. Last General Conference weekend a few of my roommates and I made Caramel Apples and topped them with chocolate chips. They were pretty tasty and really easy to make. It is getting excited having Halloween coming up. When I came home from work today my roommates had started decorating for Halloween. I love the fall time!

Brianne Making dipping her apple

How do you like my smiling apple?

More apples...
Our Halloween Decorations!


Do you see the pumpkin?
6 comments:
Yes I do. How FUN! We need to do that more often. :)
Chantelle
Yummy! I think I need to make caramel apples for FHE. Do you make your own caramel or buy it already made? And where did you buy the small chocolate chips? Cute decorations too! Isn't college fun?!?
I love the Fall season too! Those caramel apples looked delicious!
I've never heard of putting chocolate chips on caramel apples but I'll bet they are delicious. They look pretty too! We can wait for snow, no hurry.:)
we just bought the individually wrapped caramels (they even came with the sticks for the apples) then you just add two tablespoons of water melt in the microwave and then dip the apple, it is so fun!
oh and we just bought the small chocolate chips at the grocery store (Albertsons)
Post a Comment