August 28th was my last day of work! I worked at the Catalyst Paper Mill in Snowflake. I worked there last summer also. I work in the Engineering offices and it is a good job, but I am happy to be done and heading back to school! The day before I left the people I work with took me out to lunch in Heber at the Red Onion. It was yummy! Here is a picture of me in my "cool" hardhat!:) The one I am holding is the one they gave us at the beginning of the summer. Then they gave us purple ones so that people knew we were the summer students. It was kinda funny because a few days before I was thinking it would be cool if we could get pink ones because I had seen them before, then they ended up giving us purple ones, kinda ironic!

Me with my purple hard hat

The Paper Mill
2 comments:
Awww you're so cute!!! :)
"Does the paper mill really make paper?" haha i thought it was a legit question..
Um, yeah, the paper mill DOES make paper! Believe me...I worked there too! And they make newspaper too!
Post a Comment