On August 13th Felicia and I went to our friend's reception for a little while. After words we decided or I decided we should take pictures since Felicia was moving the next day to go back to school at EAC and I probably won't see her till Christmas! We have had fun this summer going to singles ward activities and church together! We also got to play guitars together which was great! She made it a lot more fun having someone to go with to singles stuff! I am so grateful to have so many cousins to do things with, esp ones my age. Felicia and I are only 10 days apart. I was born on March 4th and she was born on March 14th! Thanks for making my summer a little better Felicia!

Felicia and Ashley

Superman poses...kinda!

hmmmm....
6 comments:
I love the B/W picture - very cool. Oh and Felicia's birthday is the 14th. :) I haven't heard you play the guitar yet. Maybe you should post a video??? Hmm......
I never realized you guys were the same age. It is fun having cousins around. I keep hoping that one of the cousins will move to Oregon. Liked the black & white picture. Lashelle
Thanks! haha yeah I changed the date! I was not thinking when I typed this I guess...I really, really do know when her birthday is:) Thanks for the comments!
Gee Ashley! You're the greatest! I don't know what i would've done without you this summer. I want thank YOU for making my life so much more blessed and happy. I love you cousin, and i pray we will always be close. All my lovin'!
I loved the first black and white picture of you and Felicia. That's cool that you were both home this summer and have been able to do things together. Ashley you just enjoy life. We all need to be more like you. Thanks for being such an inspiration to me. I love you!
yeah, cousins are GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEAAATTTTT!!
Post a Comment