So as many of you know I got to fly to Texas for a week and stay with Stephanie, Jared and their family! It was so great! It was my first time to actually be in Texas besides just driving through it on our way to Illinois! I got there late Friday night (April 18th), Stephanie, Alexa, Lance and her friend came and picked me up since Jared and Dallin were at Father and sons! It was such a fun week! It was my first time to see Lance who is now 6 months old. He is so cute and smiles a lot! He is also loves to babble all day and he wiggles all the time! He was so fun! A few nights Stephanie, Jared and I stayed up and played games which was great. Stephanie and I get goofy when we are together, I don't know what it is but it always happens! One night for about an hour straight it seemed like, we just laughed really hard and couldn't stop. It was so funny...laughter really is the best medicine! It was great to spend time with her all week!
Somehow I managed to not get any pictures with Alexa... but she was definitely there the whole week! She was lots of fun and does the cutest things! Stephanie and I got to go shopping a few times, once to a strip mall and then once at Sam Moons. Sam Moons was so much fun they have lots of Jewelery, purses, hair stuff, sunglasses and so much more for really good prices. Stephanie and I had a blast looking at their sunglasses we each got like 4 pairs because they were only $5.95 each, and they were so cute, so who could resist?!
.jpg)
This is me infront of their home in Allen, Texas!

On Saturday they took me to a lake nearby to feed the ducks and show me the bluebonnet flowers which is the Texas State flower! Sadly I think the ducks had been fed plenty that day because if we tried to feed them they just flew away. It was still fun to walk around the lake and look at the turtles (you can see them in the background of the picture above)! Stephanie and I even saw a little baby turtle swimming, it was so cute!

Stephanie and I standing by the lake

The kids also had fun playing on the playground. This is Dallin and I on a big rock!

Me Standing by the bluebonnet flowers

Stephanie and I had the opportunity to go and do baptisms for the dead in the Dallas Temple. They let us go ahead of a youth group. It is always fun to go to different temples, they are all so different and special in their own way.

The cornerstone of the Dallas Temple.

Since Lance is just too wiggly to hold sometimes I put him between my legs so he could move as much as he wanted, he actually liked it, and I still got to play game boy at the same time:)

Lance and I

He always has a BIG smile to show off:)

For Stephanie's Birthday we went to Eisenhower Lake. The water was pretty cold so we didn't get in very far, but it was still fun to skip rocks and just enjoy the beautiful outdoors!

Stephanie got a kitchen aide for her birthday, so we got busy making bread! It was fun and really yummy:) We made, Cinnamon rolls, Bread sticks, Rolls and lots of cookies!

On Friday (April 25th) we got to go to Dallin's school and eat lunch with him!
I flew home on Saturday (April 26th). Scott and Spencer came and picked me up at the airport, I am now staying at their house for a week! I like this vacation thing! It will be sad when it is all over and I have to get back to my summer job...but I guess that is life:)
P.S. I started reading
Twilight yesterday!!!
3 comments:
That was a great update! I miss having you here! It makes me laugh just thinking of laughing with you. Laughter is contagious. I can't wait to see you again in July. So much fun! Thanks for being such an awesome & fun sister. Love ya!
What a fun week! Being with your sisters is the best. Loved the pictures by the lake. Lashelle
Post a Comment