Saturday, April 19, 2008

Moving out!

It is kinda funny because as school is ending you are so excited to get home and see your family and friends, but yet that means you are leaving all your other friends, so you are sad to leave them. It is just a lot of mixed feelings and emotions! I have to wait 5 months till I can see some of my friends again in the Fall and even 9 months for the ones in the Winter!
The Last week of school went really good though!! My finals went well and so did packing! I have so much stuff, but I was able to get a storage unit and I found someone to share it with so it will be cheaper...and it just happens to be the one who will be my roommate next semester...so it works out perfect! All of my bags for coming home were packed to the MAX! My roommate Alex had to help me zip them shut:)haha! Anyways...here are some pictures from my last week at school till the fall:(.... :) ?!?!?!?



Here is Janae happily packing:) I will miss her!

This is one of my Visiting Teachers Amy...she is so fun and very nice! She is also very unique:) I love her though, she is so willing to help and can always make you laugh!

Here is ALL of my stuff. The right of the picture (all the boxes and etc.) is what went in the storage unit and the left of the picture (the blue bag and the stuff around it) is what came home with me!
So Dani probably won't like this picture... but I thought it was fun, this is Dani (future roommate) and I standing in our storage unit together:)

No comments: