Ok so it has been like a month since I have done anything on here. School, work and play has been keeping me busy so I never really got a chance to do any entries. But, school is officially over for me now until September, we got out on April 10th. I found a ride coming to the Mesa area so I took that offer and got here on April 11th at 8:00 a.m....we drove all through the night! So, I am pretty happy to finally be here and have time to relax and enjoy some heat (since it is probably still snowing in Rexburg!!--it was the day I left!) I am staying at Shirley's house this week and then on Friday I will be flying to Texas to stay with Stephanie for a week and then I will fly back to Phoenix and stay with Scott and Heather for a week and then go to Tuscon to stay with Kevin and Merica for a week! So, I will be pretty busy going everywhere but I am excited that I get the chance to go visit everyone before I have to start my summer job!
Now to make up for what I failed to post a long time ago. Over Easter weekend I got to go to Melanie and Lon's again to see the new baby, Brianna! She is so cute and such a fun baby. Mostly over the weekend we just relaxed, played some games, play station and watched a few movies. On Saturday the kids went to a few easter egg hunts which they had fun at. Then on Sunday we went to church, came home and dyed some easter eggs. It was a lot of fun and I am glad everything worked out for me to get a ride there and back!
Here are some pictures:

The most recent Egbert Family picture with their new addition Brianna

She looks so cute all bundled up and sleeping in her car-seat

Brianna and I

Tiffany, Me,
Brianna, Josh
Justin was so funny dying eggs, instead of using the egg droppers he decided his hands worked a lot better, so his hands got dyed also!

Here is everyone with their favorite eggs that they dyed--I wish you could see them better, some of them turned out pretty cool!
2 comments:
Great pictures and update Ashley. Hope you like your roommates this summer--Dad & I are excited to have you back home in a few weeks.
That was fun looking at all of the pictures. Alexa kept asking where Tyler was. She smiles really big when she sees a picture of Tyler. Brianna is an adorable baby and well loved.
Post a Comment