Monday, April 14, 2008

Winter 2008 Roommate Pictures!

A couple of weeks ago we decided we should go take some roommate pictures, so before church since it was still cold outside we went to the Kimball building and just took pictures inside of it. Our friend Ellie came along and took the pictures for us. We took a lot of them and it was really fun, here are just a few of them!

Janae(my room roommate), Alex, Me, Amanda

Janae was my roommate last semester also. She is from American Fork, UT. She lived in Provo for most of her life though. She is transferring to BYU and starting in a couple weeks. She plays the Viola and is very good at it!

Alex is from Livonia Michigan, which is about 30 minutes from Detroit! She loves the 80's, like everything about it...she is just a lot of fun and is very sweet. She is on the winter/summer track so I won't get to see her very often:(

Amanda is from Appleton Wisconsin. She is also on the winter/ summer track, so I won't be seeing her much. She is very nice and is always busy doing something. She is also the one that had the turtle.






So this picture is from when we had to do "white glove" checks! I am sure most of you know what that is, but it is when it is about time to move out you have to clean the apartment super good then they come and check you and give you and if you don't clean as good then they come back and check again. This semester I had the bathroom, it took forever! My roommate Alex had the kitchen and so when she cleaned out the refrigerator she just put all the food outside so it wouldn't go bad...pretty smart if you ask me:) I thought it looked pretty funny having all the food just sitting on the porch!


After we took our roommate pictures Alex and I decided we still wanted to take some so here are some of the pictures we took.



This semester was really fun. It was very different from last semester but still good. It helps a lot when you get along with your roommates and I have been blessed with good roommates both semesters! I had fun with all of them, esp. Alex and I we seemed to get along really well!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like you have so much fun! Oh Baby Brianna is adorable! I bet they love having you around to help and visit with.
That is one of the cutest turtles I've ever seen!

Courtney said...

So the truth comes out...Alex obviously is my replacement! I guess its good you will only get to see her one semester a year too...it makes me not as jealous! lol Those are way cute pictures though! I love them...thanks for finally updating your blog!!! :)

Stephanie Johnson said...

Cute roomie pictures! It's always fun to do a photo shoot. In fact, I think you've had photo shoots done since the moment you were born. You were always so photogenic! :) So who gets to be your roommates next year, then?

Maria said...

AHHH white glove clean checks!!! When everyone stays up all night cleaning, whether or not it takes all night to get it done! Gotta love it! I have a feeling you are going to miss BYU-I being in Snowflake for the summer. It is such a great place. It is fun to see your pictures... so many memories!

Chantelle and Fam said...

Love the expressions.....